- Check your junk/spam mail folder; if you find our message there, mark as “not junk.” If you use Gmail, also check your Promotions tab (click here to learn more about Gmail’s inbox categories and tabs).
- Please ensure the following email addresses are added to your Online Address book or Safe Senders list: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected].
- If you previously received CAC’s emails, but are no longer getting them (and they are not in junk/spam or Promotions), you may have been unsubscribed. Please sign up again here.
- Allow at least 24 hours after you have added CAC’s email addresses to your address book or signed up for the Daily list. If you still have not received our emails, your email service provider (ESP) may be blocking our messages. In this case, you will need to contact your ESP directly and request that emails from our various Internet Provider (IP) addresses be accepted. Click here to download a letter that you can customize with your own details and send to your ESP. To read more about why some email service providers block emails, click here. **Unfortunately, we are unable to do this process for you.**
- If you need additional support, email us at [email protected].
- At the bottom of each email, use the “Like” button to show your friends on Facebook that you’ve liked this message. Use the “Tweet” button to share a short message and a link to the email. Use the “Forward” button to send an email. At this time, sharing the message to Facebook is not an option.
- “Like” Center for Action and Contemplation on Facebook and “follow” @CACRadicalGrace on Twitter to see and share our daily posts.
- Find the meditation you’d like to share in the online archive. Once you’re on the page you want to share, use the icons at the far left of the screen to post on Facebook or Twitter or to send an email.
You are welcome to forward the meditations to a few friends!Make sure you use the “Forward to a Friend” button near the bottom of the email or the “Forward” button in the footer of the email.
Then enter the recipient’s name and address. You can add multiple recipients by clicking the + symbol. Following these steps (rather than forwarding as you might typically do) ensures that recipients won’t be able to accidentally unsubscribe you from CAC’s messages.
If you want to share the Daily Meditations with more than a handful of friends (for example, your church or school), please invite them to subscribe at cac.org/sign-up, to explore the online archive, or to follow CAC on Facebook and Twitter. We suggest that you copy and paste a short excerpt from the meditation and include your personal invitation to sign up for Richard Rohr’s free daily or weekly emails.
With Images: Use the print icon to the left of your screen on the particular Daily Meditation that you would like to print. This will open a "Print Preview" page within your web browser and you can select your personal print settings and print.
Without Images: Copy the text and paste it into a Word, Wordpad, Notepad document, or a similar program, print the meditation from the program.
*Note: When using Word, you will need to delete the images before printing.