Ending the loneliness of the spiritual journey
It can be difficult to find spiritual companions on the contemplative-active way. CAC offers online courses to connect seekers from around the world. 100% online courses engage life-long learners in studying perennial themes from the Christian mystical tradition—in-depth explorations of teachings.
A host of “invisible witnesses” share the comfort, hope, and challenge of the human experience. Learners from South Africa to British Columbia are finding community in this virtual space.
Father Richard’s words and our interactions have opened my heart to a whole new approach to life. —AH, Greensburg, Pennsylvania
The instant transparency from the group was joyous; to be able to open up with people I’ve never met and do so at a deeper level than even what you find in AA, well it was wonderful. —JD, Santa Barbara, California
I have been a diligent student at times in my life, but whatever I am doing and experiencing in this online forum, it doesn’t seem congruent with “studying” as I have known it…. It seems at once both a liberating experience and also very unfamiliar territory that calls forth open-heartedness more than deliberation. —Anonymous
- Course Catalog
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Join the online community!
- Open to all (as space allows). No application required.
- Accessible from anywhere in the world!
- Participate in a course on your own time and at your own level of engagement.
- The only equipment needed is a computer with internet access that meets
the technical requirements.
- Cost is $120 per participant for all courses except the Introductory Wisdom School and The Divine Exchange, which are $195 per participant.
- Scholarships are available. The CAC is able to offer a limited amount of tuition assistance (based on financial need) for each online course. Please fill out the online Financial Assistance form for financial support for an online course at least 1 week before registration is scheduled to close. This assistance is for the registration course fee only. If the course requires a book, recipients of tuition assistance will need to locate it on their own through a local library, bookseller or the CAC Bookstore. Please do not register for an online course until your financial assistance request has been processed.