PLEASE NOTE: We are unable to review incoming requests with Fr. Richard until April 17.
Thank you for your interest in working with Fr. Richard Rohr!
Please read the information below thoroughly before submitting a request.
Note: Fr. Richard is based in Albuquerque, New Mexico, and rarely travels to teach. Exceptions may be made on occasion for venues within one day’s driving distance from Albuquerque.
- Requests may include personal meetings, podcast interviews, book reviews/endorsements, etc.
- If you’re organizing an event at which you would like Fr. Richard to speak, please consider hosting it in New Mexico.
- The CAC classroom is an option for small groups of up to 25 people; if your group is larger, we encourage you to consider partnering with a larger venue in Albuquerque, such as a church.
- CAC takes responsibility only for scheduling the CAC classroom; we cannot assist with, or recommend, other partnerships or venues.
Fr. Richard does not believe financial ability should determine his speaking engagements. If your group cannot afford the suggested donation, please indicate in your request what you are able to contribute. The rates below are suggested for full-day engagements; they may be reduced for shorter presentations.
- Interview/Video conference: $500/hour
- Large gatherings (25+): $2,500/day
- Small group gatherings: $1,000/day
- Use of CAC facilities (for groups of up to 25): $500/day
For Best Consideration…
- Please submit your request at least 60 days in advance for speaking engagements.
- We strongly recommend you make your request as far in advance as possible.
- Be as specific as possible in completing the form.
- Incomplete requests will not be considered.
- Please be aware that, because of Fr. Richard’s schedule, it may be two or more weeks before you receive a response.