Richard Rohr, in conversation with Paul Swanson and Brie Stoner, discusses the final layer of the Cosmic Egg, The Story. Richard describes “the story” as the great patterns that are always true. We pull on the threads of love that are active when engaged in “the story”, play with metaphors that examine a new way of seeing the Cosmic Egg, the relationship between chaos and order, and the Universal Christ as the key to holding Cosmic Egg together.
- visit cac.org/podcast, or where ever you download podcasts, to listen to the first 4 seasons of Another Name for Every Thing and discover other podcasts we produce.
- visit universalchrist.org to learn more about the core themes of Richard’s book, The Universal Christ: How a Forgotten Reality Can Change Everything We See, Hope For, and Believe
- The transcript for this episode will be available soon.
Connect with us:
- We’d love to hear your thoughts, suggestions, or any feedback for the show. Send us an email.
- This podcast is made possible, thanks to the generosity of our donors. If you would love to support the ongoing work of the Center for Action and Contemplation and the continued work of our podcasts, you can donate at cac.org/podcastsupport Thank you!