Richard Rohr, in conversation with Brie Stoner and Paul Swanson, takes a retrospective look over the entire arc of the five seasons of Another Name of Every Thing. Reflecting on each theme of the previous seasons we honor the wisdom of Richard and pepper him with refreshed questions on practical application for living out the lessons of the Universal Christ in our daily lives.
It has been a tremendous gift for the CAC to serve our community through this podcast. Thank you for your ongoing support in this project and those to come! Stay subscribed to this feed as we will post updates on future projects.
Deep apologies for the varying qualities of audio from Richard’s mic on this final episode. We had a computer malfunction during the production of this episode. Thankfully the majority of the audio was recovered.
- visit cac.org/podcast, or where ever you download podcasts, to listen to the first 4 seasons of Another Name for Every Thing and discover other podcasts we produce.
- visit universalchrist.org to learn more about the core themes of Richard’s book, The Universal Christ: How a Forgotten Reality Can Change Everything We See, Hope For, and Believe
- The transcript for this episode will be available soon.
Connect with us:
- We’d love to hear your thoughts, suggestions, or any feedback for the show. Send us an email.
- This podcast is made possible, thanks to the generosity of our donors. If you would love to support the ongoing work of the Center for Action and Contemplation and the continued work of our podcasts, you can donate at cac.org/podcastsupport Thank you!