The question for us is always “how can we turn information into transformation?”
How can we use the sacred texts, tradition, and experience
to lead people into new places with God, with life, with themselves?
— Richard Rohr
The Center for Action and Contemplation seeks to empower individuals to live out their sacred soul tasks in service to the world through contemplative programs and resources:
- CONSPIRE Events: A seven-year series of conferences held in New Mexico and webcast worldwide.
- Online Education: Self-paced, online courses, including audio, video, and discussion.
- Living School: Two-year program, combining onsite and online learning.
- Webcasts: Live teachings from Fr. Richard streamed online, around the world.
- CAC Bookstore: A comprehensive selection of Fr. Richard’s books and recordings.
- Richard Rohr’s Daily Meditations: Free daily or weekly email reflections by Fr. Richard.
Located in Albuquerque, New Mexico, the Center for Action and Contemplation (CAC) is the home of the Living School for Action and Contemplation. The CAC’s administrative offices and Bookstore have served people internationally for almost 30 years, supporting the world-renowned ecumenical ministry of Richard Rohr, OFM. As founder of the CAC and Academic Dean of the Living School, Fr. Richard’s teachings form the basis of the organization’s vision and ongoing work.
Visitors are welcome weekdays, 9:00 am to 12 noon and 1:00 to 4:00 pm (Mountain Time), to purchase books and recordings and to meditate in the gardens and labyrinth. Learn more about the CAC Visitor Center.
CAC Administrative Offices: 1705 Five Points Rd. SW, Albuquerque, NM 87105 View map