Cynthia Bourgeault is a long-time student of the Christian contemplative and Wisdom paths and is a core faculty member of the CAC and Living School. Christian Wisdom teachings have existed since the earliest days of Christianity; Cynthia teaches from that ancient perspective in ways that suit today’s world.
Join Cynthia as she leads you on a path of discovery through The Divine Exchange, her metaphysical framework for the Christian Wisdom tradition. Cynthia teaches on the power of exchange: giving and receiving in a framework that embraces everything—information, goods, energy, sustenance, etc. She weaves that give-and-take into an interdependence of existence that is dynamically and divinely animated.
Seeing that dynamism of exchange as a dance of abundance epitomized in the Trinity, Cynthia reveals this idea of exchange as being the heart of God and the ground of the Christian Wisdom path. Cynthia invites you to carry these teachings forward as part of your life, supported by practices designed to help you take this wisdom into your body.
Note: This course has teachings that are built on Cynthia’s foundational material and would not work well for students new to this path. A prerequisite for this course is the online Introductory Wisdom School course or any of Cynthia’s introductory, in-person Wisdom Schools.
- Cultivate a Wisdom rhythm in your daily life through reflection and engagement with contemplative practices and teachings.
- Expand your awareness of the Divine Exchange and its relevance to our realities today.
- Deepen your contemplative practice(s) to engage and embody these teachings.
- Connect and learn with others on the journey toward living in a Wisdom way.
In this unique, 14-week online course, you will have opportunities to:
- Interact with fellow Wisdom students from around the world.
- Participate in a guided study through videos and readings from Cynthia Bourgeault and other wisdom teachers.
- Engage in personal reflection and contemplative practice.
- Enjoy 24/7 access to the course material.
- Explore new material every week (released Wednesday mornings, US Mountain Time).
- Invest 2-4 hours per week in the reading, online discussion, and personal reflections.
Course content will be available until one week after the course end date, or until Midnight, U.S. MT on the Tuesday following the course end date.
Registration closes one week before the course opens or as soon as the course fills, whichever comes first.
Cost: $195 per person. To apply for financial assistance, please complete the online Financial Assistance Form at least 1 week before registration is scheduled to close. Please do not register for the online course until your request for financial assistance has been processed.
|Start Date||End Date||Registration Opens||Registration Status|
|June 16, 2021||September 21, 2021||March 1, 2021||Registration is open!|