1: Why Can’t We See?
You can listen and subscribe to Learning How to See through Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify or wherever you download podcasts.
On this introductory episode of Learning How to See, Brian, Jacqui, and Richard talk about two biases that set the stage for all the others:
- Confirmation Bias: the human brain welcomes information that confirms what it already thinks and resists information that disturbs or contradicts what it already thinks.
- Complexity Bias: the human brain prefers a simple lie to a complex truth.
Connect with us:
- Center for Action and Contemplation: Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
- Brian McLaren: Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
- Rev. Jacqui Lewis PhD: Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
- Richard Rohr: Twitter | Sign up for his Daily Meditations here
This podcast is made possible, thanks to the generosity of our donors. If you would love to support the ongoing work of the Center for Action and Contemplation and the continued work of our podcasts, you can donate at cac.org/podcastsupport Thank you!