Welcome to Season 3 of Turning to the Mystics. In this episode, Kirsten Oates and James Finley are turning to 16th-century Spanish mystic St. John of the Cross and discovering how one might integrate his poetry and teachings into our daily lives. By the end of this episode, you will have an understanding of the life and work of St. John of the Cross and his impact on Jim Finley. Special thanks to our friend Mirabai Starr for joining us. You’ll hear more of our interview with her throughout this season.
- Turning to the Mystics is a podcast by the Center for Action and Contemplation. To learn more about Jim, visit jamesfinley.org
- The transcript for this episode can be found here.
- The book being used for this season can be found here.
Connect with us:
- Have a question you’d like Jim or Kirsten to answer about St. John of the Cross? Email us: [email protected]
- This podcast is made possible, thanks to the generosity of our donors. If you would love to support the ongoing work of the Center for Action and Contemplation and the continued work of our podcasts, you can donate at cac.org/podcastsupport Thank you!