This is the first session that focuses on the mystic, St. John of the Cross. In the tenor of the ancient practice of Lectio Divina, James Finley begins with a passage from St. John’s The Ascent of Mount Carmel, and reflects on the qualitative essence of the spirit of this text.
- Turning to the Mystics is a podcast by the Center for Action and Contemplation. To learn more about Jim, visit jamesfinley.org
- For the transcript to this podcast, you can find it here.
- The book being used for this season can be found here.
Connect with us:
- We also produce other podcasts you might enjoy. To learn more about them and our other offerings, visit cac.org
- This podcast is made possible, thanks to the generosity of our donors. If you would love to support the ongoing work of the Center for Action and Contemplation and the continued work of our podcasts, you can donate at cac.org/podcastsupport Thank you!