On this episode, Fr. Richard Rohr responds to listener’s questions on some of the most pressing themes of his book, The Universal Christ. In conversation with Paul Swanson and Brie Stoner, Richard responds to listener questions on Parenting, for example:
- How do I give my children the order they need, while knowing that it will quite soon let them down?
- I want to raise my son in the Christian tradition, however, I find that most of the mainstream Christian teachings for children do more harm than good. How can we talk about the Universal Christ with my son in an age-appropriate way?
The transcript for this episode can be found here.
Visit universalchrist.org to learn more about the core themes of Richard’s latest book The Universal Christ: How a Forgotten Reality Can Change Everything We See, Hope For, and Believe
People & Resources Mentioned
- Where is God? by Rabbi Lawrence Kushner
- Refuge by Anne Booth & Sam Usher
- Mindful Movements: Ten Exercises for Well-Being by Thich Nhat Hahn
- Peaceful Piggy Meditation by Kerry Lee MacLean
- The Three Questions by Jon J. Muth
- You Are Stardust by Elin Kelsey and Soyeon Kim
- Little Tree by Loren Long
- You Belong Here by M.H. Clark and Isabelle Arsenault
- What Do You Do with a Problem? by Kobi Yamada and Mae Besom
- C.S. Lewis
- George MacDonald
- J.R.R. Tolkien
- Harry Potter Series