If these are the creatures, what must the Creator be like?
—Francis of Assisi, First Life of Francis of Assisi, Thomas of Celano
Beloved authors and teachers Richard Rohr, Cynthia Bourgeault, and Wm Paul Young come together to reveal a three-dimensional view of the many sided Mystery. The Trinity is the foundation and template for the entire universe. Belief in a Trinitarian God is not primarily a Christian theological revelation as much as it is a metaphor for the nature of reality, both seen and unseen.
We find the pattern of dynamic relationship in the very structure of the atom, in our families, in ecosystems and economies. It is a pattern of mutual giving and receiving: in a word, Love. If Trinity is the model for Creation (Genesis 1:26-27), then it is a relational, benevolent universe.
Rohr, Bourgeault, and Young believe the Trinity—fully experienced and enjoyed—has the capacity to change everything. We already participate within this dance whether we realize it or not. But when we consciously engage in loving communion, we open ourselves to being transformed at the deepest levels.
Bring your heart, mind, and body to this far-reaching, personal, and life-changing conversation. Join an ecumenical and inter-faith gathering, moving together through reflective experiences, including contemplative prayer, music, movement (Yoga, Tai Chi Chih, and walking meditation),* group and individual processing. Come early for a pre-conference introduction to contemplation; beginners and long-time practitioners alike are welcome!
We invite you to enter into a deep journey, wherever you are on the path—just beginning, lost along the way, longing for companionship, enjoying God’s friendship.
We hope you leave with an entirely different way of knowing yourself and the world. Our teachers offer not mere information but wisdom that has implications for theology, psychology, science, and politics.
Conference registration is SOLD OUT for in-person attendance!
This waitlist is now FULL.
Register now to participate in the LIVE conference webcast!
- Webcast Registration: $59/connection* (Each registration allows an unlimited number of people to view the webcast from a single access point.) Click here to apply for a scholarship for the webcast (applications are due by March 27). Register by March 31, 2017.
- Watch keynote presentations, music, meditation, and group processing via live webcast from anywhere in the world. *Please note that movement (Yoga, Tai Chi Chih, and walking meditation) will not be included in the webcast. (High-speed internet connection required.)
- View the event live and/or watch the replay online any time through Sunday, May 14, 2017.
- Receive access to the edited, downloadable videos when they become available (included with registration to the webcast).
- Pre-Conference: Introduction to Contemplation (included in conference registration), 2:00-4:00 p.m. (US MDT), Thursday, April 6
- Conference begins at 6:00 p.m. (US MDT), Thursday, April 6
- Conference ends at 7:15 p.m. (US MDT), Saturday, April 8
- Venue: Albuquerque Convention Center, Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Accommodations: You are responsible for making your own lodging arrangements. More information regarding nearby hotels and special rates is available here.
- Meals: The Friday evening banquet meal is included in your registration. All other meals are on your own. There are numerous restaurants within walking distance of the venue in the downtown area.
- Travel: You will need to make your own travel arrangements to and from the venue and your lodging. For more information, visit cabq.gov/transit/modes-of-transportation.
- Video Access: Pre-order the conference videos—downloadable MP4s, a $69 value—for only $30 when you register. (This discount is only available to conference attendees at the time of registration.)