- Program Details
- Lineage and Themes
- Program Calendar
- Course Units
- Living School Disciplines
Welcome, Living School alumna or alumnus!
Your relationship with the Living School need not end at the Sending Ceremony. We are committed to supporting your contemplative journey far beyond the two-year program, as far as you wish to walk alongside us.
These webpages provide valuable resources to help you engage more deeply with other alumni and to draw you more fully into your true vocation in the world. Explore these offerings to find inspiration and practical support, including:
- Faculty Reflections – Special messages from Richard Rohr, Cynthia Bourgeault, and James Finley
- Sending Ceremony – The culminating celebration of the Living School program (Alumni may view the 2013-2015 cohort ceremony.)
- Alumni Spotlight – Stories of alumni living contemplatively in their work and relationships
- Newsletter – New and archival issues of the Living School alumni newsletter
Please explore and discover the richness here. Let it support your work of love in the world. We are so glad to share this infinitely opening way with you.
Tom Eberle Carolyn Metzler
Director of Education Spiritual Life Coordinator