- Core Faculty
- Program Details
- Living School FAQs
- What People Are Saying
Ensure that your computer has the appropriate requirements for full functionality for the online courses.
- For PC computers: Pentium 4 (Pentium i3 or better recommended). Windows XP Operating System (or better).
- For Macintosh computers: OS X
- 3 GB of RAM (or more)
- 1 GB of free disk space (or more)
- Internet access via direct network connection (high-speed BROADBAND access) is highly recommended. Dial-up access will NOT WORK, and satellite access will be problematic.
- Sound card and speakers or headset
- Printer (optional)
- Firefox: minimum version 25.0 or recommended latest – http://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/new/
- Internet Explorer: minimum version 9 recommended latest (available on your desktop). Note: Version 10 is required for drag-and-drop upload of content from outside the browser into Moodle
- Safari: minimum version 6 recommended latest
- Google Chrome: minimum version 30.0 recommended latest
- Opera: minimum version 9 recommended latest Note: may not support all functionality in the online learning platform.
All browsers should have Cookies, Java, and Pop-ups enabled (Pop-up blocker must be turned off).