- Core Faculty
- Program Details
- Living School FAQs
- What People Are Saying
Ensure that your computer has the appropriate requirements for full functionality in the online courses.
- For PC computers: Pentium 4 or better, Windows 7 or better operating system
- For Macintosh computers: OS X
- 4 GB of RAM (or more)
- 1 GB of free disk space (or more)
- Internet access via direct network connection (high-speed BROADBAND access) is highly recommended. Dial-up access will NOT WORK, and satellite access will be problematic.
- Sound card and speakers or headset
- Printer (optional)
We recommend that you use the latest version of your internet browser. Minimum versions are noted below:
- Firefox: 25.0 http://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/new/
- Internet Explorer: 9 (available on your desktop) Note: Version 10 is required for drag-and-drop upload of content from outside the browser into the online course platform.
- Safari: 6
- Google Chrome: 30.0
- Opera: 9 Note: Opera may not support all functionality in the online learning platform.
All browsers should have Cookies, Java, and Pop-ups enabled (Pop-up blocker must be turned off).
Additional Software Requirements
Download the latest version of the following software: