- Program Details
- Lineage and Themes
- Program Calendar
- Course Units
- Living School Disciplines
Investment in the 2-year Living School Program:
- Minimum of up to 19 days in Albuquerque, New Mexico (including one Intensive and three Symposia). If any Symposia or Intensives are held online, there will be fewer than 19 days in Albuquerque.
- An average of 35 hours each month is required to complete educational disciplines.
- Total Tuition: $5,400 (three separate payments)
- Travel (approximate costs as of May 2020):
- Domestic flights: $2,000
- International flights: $9,200
- Ground transportation (to and from venue): $300
- Lodging: $1,500 – $3,600
- Total Estimated Costs: $9,300 – $18,500
Students are responsible for their travel, accommodations, and some meals while attending the on-site Symposia and Intensive.
Symposia: Each of the three Living School Symposia (see dates above) will be held at Hotel Albuquerque in Old Town, Albuquerque, New Mexico. Cost of lodging at the venue is $119 per night plus tax. The cost of other nearby accommodations ranges from $73–$200 or more per night. Students should plan to be in Albuquerque a total of four to five nights for each Symposia. Students will also be responsible for their own meals. If any Symposia are held online, tuition will be adjusted accordingly.
Intensive: Students are required to attend one Intensive in 2020 (see Program Calendar for dates). The Intensives are held in Albuquerque at the Bosque Center. Cost of lodging at the Bosque Center ranges from $130 commuter fee and $510 for six nights; three meals per day are included (five days). Registration for the Intensive is made through the Living School. Some of these Intensives may be held online, depending on public health orders that may be in place.
Optional second-year Intensives will be held in 2020 on the East and West coasts with Cynthia Bourgeault (East coast) and Jim Finley (West coast) presenting. Times and specific locations are to be determined. Estimated cost for lodging and meals: $350-375 for Cynthia’s retreat not including travel and $175 for Jim’s retreat which does not include travel or room and board. The optional Intensives are not held every year and are subject to availability of the teacher and venue.