You sense God calling, but you still feel lost.That can be a confusing, scary place, especially if you’ve had an unwavering faith for most of your life.
What could anchor you during times when you feel adrift? How about knowing all will be okay? What if you knew you were on the right path? How would it feel to belong and be loved, no matter what? Could you trust the brave, bold spirit in you?
What if we grow closer to God not by looking to some outer authority to tell us what to think, feel, or believe, but by looking within?
That’s the ultimate goal for Immortal Diamond: A Study in Search of True Self. Based on the bestselling book by Franciscan author Richard Rohr, this online course is for those who are drawn to God but for some reason also feel distant from God. The sense of separation comes from the ego or the small, false self. When the ego is in the driver’s seat and we let it dictate our course, we move further away from our God-given calling. Immortal Diamond is a journey into who you really are—a spiritual being navigating a human experience.
What can you expect in Immortal Diamond?
First of all, expect discomfort. You’ll be challenged and stretched. But you can also anticipate being supported, empowered, and enriched. You’ll be part of a community of spiritual seekers working toward the realization that faith isn’t about finding the answers; it’s about embracing the beautiful, bountiful mystery of Being. Each week you’ll explore tools and concepts to help you recognize when you are being ego-driven and redirect your internal compass to a true north of free and authentic living. You’ll work deeper into yourself by:
- Watching exclusive videos and listening to audio from Richard Rohr.
- Reading and reflecting on articles to help you allow the flow of God’s love to direct your life.
- Exploring contemplation and meditation to build a regular practice that will support and inspire your spiritual journey now and in the future.
- Discussing course content with spiritual seekers of diverse backgrounds from around the world.
- Engaging with a Teaching Assistant who can answer your questions and provide basic guidance on the course material.
When does registration end and the course begin?
Over the course of 10 weeks, you’ll learn to follow the guidance of your True Self, trust what your gut tells you about God, and make sense of your spiritual longings. Because this work is so important for ongoing inner and outer peace, we offer Immortal Diamond twice a year.
|Start Date||End Date||Registration Opens||Registration Status|
|August 5, 2020||October 13, 2020||June 1, 2020||Registration is open!|
What is the cost and commitment for Immortal Diamond?
The course costs $120 per person. Thanks to the generosity of our donors and past participants, we are able to offer financial assistance up to one week before registration closes. Be sure you use this form to apply for aid before registering for the course. Questions? Our customer support team is ready to help. Call 505-247-1636 or email [email protected]. In addition to course fees, you will want to keep in mind:
- You are the driving motivator behind your participation. We’re here to guide and support, but the commitment and follow through is all up to you.
- Take a look at our language and technical requirements before registering to make sure you are capable of taking the course.
- Registration closes two weeks before the course opens or as soon as the course fills, whichever comes first.
- Course content will no longer be available once the course ends at 11:30 p.m. US Mountain Time on the last day of class.
- Richard Rohr’s book, Immortal Diamond, is required reading for this course and is not included in the course registration. You can purchase the book separately
Richard Rohr often says, “Life is not a matter of creating a special name for ourselves, but of uncovering the name we have always had.” Are you ready to grow into your own innate wisdom and be inspired by your inner authority?
What others are saying about Immortal Diamond:
“This book is a must read for anyone on a serious spiritual search.” —J.K.
“A deep read, if you’re ready to take the leap.” —L.H.
“One of the most valuable and vital aspects of this brilliant merging of theology, spirituality and psychology is the articulation of the human condition and the True Self/False Self conceptualization as a replacement for the more traditional language of ‘Original Sin.’” —T.B.