Tired of micro-managing call center metrics like ACW, AHT, and Schedule Adherence? Disillusioned by the claims your current big-call center job is taking care of customers when really all you do is tell them NO? Sick of your managers not even knowing your name because you are just one of hundreds?
Come to CAC where we focus on the customer and provide true service to customers. We are a small and highly-professional servicing group who takes the time to listen to customers and ensure their satisfaction with all our offerings!
We are looking for a highly motivated, customer-centric Customer Service Representative to be the voice of our organization to our supporters and constituents. Join us if you want to make a direct impact through your work, be a part of a collaborative team, and have the opportunity for continued professional growth.
- Deliver personal, proactive, and straight-forward customer service for our subscribers and constituents.
- Provide information, data and technical support to customers through phone calls and emails.
- Ensure all inbound and outbound customer needs are met to their satisfaction.
- Collaborate and contribute to CAC documentation designed to create and maintain consistent responses to repeated and varied inquiries.
- Support the operation of the virtual and physical CAC Bookstore, including:
- Assist customers with order and product inquiries.
- Receive telephone and in-person bookstore orders.
- Enter orders into e-commerce platform for fulfillment.
- Troubleshoot problems with orders.
- Document issues or changes to orders in e-commerce platform and other databases.
- Participate in offsite event bookstore setup, operation, and teardown as needed.
- Greet and receive visitors at the Visitor Center.
- Collaborate with the Customer Service Team and the rest of the CAC organization to improve overall customer experience.
Why You Are Right For This Job
- Above all else, you are friendly, and you love working with other people.
- You love having autonomy in your work, and the ability to handle each customer individually based on their needs.
- You are committed to serving and supporting your customers.
- You are a natural problem solver; you go above and beyond to find creative solutions and meet the customer’s needs.
- You’re patient, empathetic, and respectful of other’s needs.
- You have a personable, patient, and professional demeanor.
- You are naturally curious and creative; you continually look for ways to improve.
- You are highly adaptable, and you work well in a fast-paced organization.
- You want to work in a place where you can grow and invest into your personal and professional development.
- You want to have meaning in your work, and you can quickly learn about the CAC’s work in contemplative spirituality.
- At least 2 years of experience in a high-volume Customer Service Call Center operation setting.
- 1 year of customer service Salesforce or other case resolution (CRM) experience preferred.
- 1 year of computer technical support in a call center setting preferred.
- Ability to learn and master new software.
- Typing efficiency of 30 wpm with 90% accuracy required.
- Typing efficiency of 45 wpm with 90% accuracy preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail oriented with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Excellent organization and follow through skills.
Job Specifications and Pay
This job is Mon-Fri, full time, 40 hours per week, nonexempt, based in Albuquerque, New Mexico. We offer an extremely competitive compensation and benefits package.
Please follow this link to view the full job description on Indeed.com and apply for this role. You will be asked to submit a resume and cover letter. Please apply through Indeed.com and do not contact the company directly.