CONSPIRE 2018 Registration Information
- Conference begins: Friday, August 31, 1:00 p.m. (US MDT)
- Conference ends: Sunday, September 2, 7:00 p.m. (US MDT)
- Woven throughout the conference are contemplative practices and opportunities for group and individual reflection.
- See a detailed schedule.
Register for the Online Webcast:
- Watch keynote presentations via online webcast from anywhere in the world. (High-speed internet connection required.) View the event live and/or watch the replay online any time through Monday, October 8, 2018.
- Webcast rate: $59/connection (Each registration allows an unlimited number of people to view the webcast from a single access point. Scholarships are available; please apply prior to registering.*)
- Webcast Cancellation Policy
Register for the In-person Conference:
The in-person conference and waiting list is full; however, you may register for the online webcast.
- Standard conference rate: $375
- Scholarships and special rates: A limited number of scholarships and lower rates are available.
- Scholarships: Please apply for financial assistance prior to registering. Click here to complete a short questionnaire.*
- Currently enrolled students: $187 (Please apply for this discounted rate prior to registering by clicking here.)
- Current Living School students: $187 (Use the code provided in an email from the CAC. If you did not receive an email from us or have questions, click here.)
- New Mexico residents: $340 (Use the code provided in an email from the CAC. If you did not receive an email from us or have questions, click here.)
- In-person Conference Cancellation Policy
*Thanks to the generosity of our donors, CAC is able to offer special registration rates (for students and New Mexico residents) for the in-person conference, as well as a limited number of scholarships for the in-person and webcast conference. We are committed to supporting the spiritual growth of younger generations and all those who need financial assistance! If you would like to request financial support, please apply for financial assistance or a discounted rate prior to registering. Note that CAC is unable to assist with travel, lodging, or meal expenses. The discounts and scholarships apply only to registration.
NOTE: All scholarship applications are due 1 week prior to the close of registration.
Conference Cancellation Policy:
If written notice of your cancellation is received by the CAC on or before May 29, 2018, each cancelled registration will be assessed a cancellation fee of $50, with the remainder refunded to the credit card used to register.
If written notice of your cancellation is received by the CAC on or before July 23, 2018, each cancelled registration will be assessed a cancellation fee of $100, with the remainder refunded to the credit card used for registration.
Unfortunately, we are unable to refund cancellations made after July 23, 2018.
If you wish to cancel your registration, please send a request to either [email protected] or CAC Customer Service, P.O. Box 12464, Albuquerque, NM 87195.
Webcast Cancellation Policy:
If you wish to cancel your webcast registration, please email [email protected].
All webcast cancellations are fully refundable if received on or before August 30, 2018 and the cancellation is received within 90 days after you registered. If a cancellation request is received on or before August 30, 2018, but more than 90 days after you registered, you will receive a full refund via a check, minus a $25 check-processing fee.
Cancellation requests received on or after August 31, 2018 are not refundable.