From time to time, we share news from our beloved alumni. Look under “Most Recent Post” below for our latest spotlight. Explore the online archive by browsing the years and months listed to the right (at the bottom of the page on mobile devices).
We would like to feature work that is being done by alumni in the world, illustrating how the teaching and practice of the Living School has enabled and focused that work for the betterment of others. We invite your stories, photos, video clips, or other ways of sharing how the Spirit is moving you to love and serve, wherever you are on the planet.
We also welcome alumni reflections on how you are integrating contemplative practice with daily living. How do you respond to the myriad situations which confront you without falling into defensive modes, ego-investment, reactive instincts which divide the world into “us and them?”
You might explore one or more of these questions:
- How has what you learned in the Living School shaped your life?
- How are you continuing to learn and grow in the ways of contemplation and action?
- What has been your “growing edge” or a challenge as you seek to live what you’re learning?
- How has your prayer life and active life changed?
- If someone reading this wanted to help—supporting a project or your personal journey—how might they do that?
Please submit brief reflections to [email protected]. Selected submissions will be posted here as well as shared in the Living School alumni newsletter. By submitting material you acknowledge that you have permission to share the content (including music, images, poetry, etc.). Feel free to include a link where we can learn more about your work. Written submissions should be 500 words or fewer; audio or video recordings should be no longer than 10 minutes.