- Conference begins: Thursday, March 28, 3:00 p.m. (US MDT)
- Conference ends: Sunday, March 31, 12:00 p.m. noon (US MDT)
- Woven throughout the conference are contemplative practices, liturgies, and opportunities for group and individual reflection.
- A detailed schedule will be available closer to the event.
Register for the Online Webcast:
- Watch keynote presentations via online webcast from anywhere in the world. (High-speed internet connection required.) View the event live and/or watch the replay online any time through Monday, May 6, 2019.
- Webcast rate: $59/connection (Each registration allows an unlimited number of people to view the webcast from a single access point. Scholarships are available; please apply prior to registering.*)
- Webcast Cancellation Policy
Register for the In-person Conference:
The in-person conference has sold out and the waitlist is now full.
If you registered for the waitlist and availability arises, we’ll reach out to you no later than March 13, 2019.
If you have already registered for the in-person conference and wish to purchase additional meals, click here: PURCHASE MEALS
- Standard conference rate: $375
- Scholarships and special rates: A limited number of scholarships and lower rates are available.
- Scholarships: Please apply for financial assistance prior to registering. Click here to complete a short questionnaire.*
- Currently enrolled students: $187 (Please apply for this discounted rate prior to registering by clicking here.)
- Current Living School students: $187 (Use the code provided in an email from the CAC. If you did not receive an email from us or have questions, click here. “Current” is defined as a student that has been accepted into the Living School and has not been Sent yet.)
- New Mexico residents: $340 (Use the code provided in an email from the CAC. If you did not receive an email from us or have questions, click here.)
- In-person Conference Cancellation Policy
*Thanks to the generosity of our donors, CAC is able to offer special registration rates (for students and New Mexico residents) for the in-person conference, as well as a limited number of scholarships for the in-person and webcast conference. We are committed to supporting the spiritual growth of younger generations and all those who need financial assistance! If you would like to request financial support, please apply for financial assistance or a discounted rate prior to registering. Note that CAC is unable to assist with travel, lodging, or meal expenses. The discounts and scholarships apply only to registration.
NOTE: All scholarship applications are due 1 week prior to the close of registration.
Conference Cancellation Policy:
If written notice of your cancellation is received by the CAC on or before January 27, 2019, each cancelled registration will be assessed a cancellation fee of $50, with the remainder refunded to the credit card used to register.
If written notice of your cancellation is received by the CAC on or before March 20, 2019, each cancelled registration will be assessed a cancellation fee of $100, with the remainder refunded to the credit card used for registration.
Unfortunately, we are unable to refund cancellations made after March 20, 2019.
If you wish to cancel your registration, please send a request to either [email protected] or CAC Customer Service, P.O. Box 12464, Albuquerque, NM 87195.
Webcast Cancellation Policy:
If you wish to cancel your webcast registration, please email [email protected].
All webcast cancellations are fully refundable if received on or before March 28, 2019 and the cancellation is received within 90 days after you registered. If a cancellation request is received on or before March 28, 2019, but more than 90 days after you registered, you will receive a full refund via a check, minus a $25 check-processing fee.
Cancellation requests received on or after March 29, 2019 are not refundable.