Salesforce Junior Administrator
About the Opportunity
The Center for Action and Contemplation (CAC) exists to awaken a more loving world through the teaching and practice of the contemplative tradition. To support our mission, we have invested deeply in our technology, team, and external support to build Salesforce as the backbone of our work. Now, we are looking to expand our CRM team to help us reach our goal of creating a comprehensive, organization-wide solution.
We are innovating and having fun while building one of the best Salesforce teams out there. We are structured as a “product team,” which brings a product management focus to the way we build, develop, and maintain our systems. In this role, you will not only get to be a part of a highly driven and collaborative team, but you’ll work for an organization that promotes a healthy work-life balance and invests in your professional growth.
As the Junior Salesforce Administrator, you will help build, understand and manage our system from the ground up. Practically, this means you’ll own day-to-day admin duties, contribute to larger build outs, and lead the promotion and adoption of Salesforce within the organization. We’re looking for an avid Salesforce super-user who has experience with administration responsibilities like creating reports, dashboards, and custom fields, troubleshooting issues, and supporting other end-users. What’s most important is that you are a highly motivated, meticulous, natural problem solver with good instincts. If you are ready to dive into the art and science of implementing Salesforce within a mission-driven team, then we want to talk to you.
- Work with the CRM Team to build the CAC’s database infrastructure.
- Create users, fields, objects, reports, dashboards, validation rules, workflow rules, process builder, approval processes to address and improve new and existing business needs.
- Update and maintain user records, profiles, permissions, and security.
- Lead data clean-up and migration efforts.
- Provide excellent training to CAC staff on usage of Salesforce and lead internal adoption.
- Answer user questions, define user needs, and translate system needs back to the CRM Team.
Why you’re right for this job
- First and foremost, you absolutely love Salesforce, and your enthusiasm is contagious.
- You’re eager for the opportunity to develop your skills and grow quickly as an admin.
- You want to work within a team that invests in you and challenges you to do your best work.
- You are highly self-sufficient, you love solving problems and tackling new challenges, and you know when it’s time to ask for help.
- You love working with people and have a strong focus on internal customer service.
- You see yourself as a partner to your user team. You lead with yes, and you aren’t afraid to propose and test new approaches in order to find a solution.
- You are a skillful communicator and a great listener.
- You love coaching others on how to use Salesforce effectively. You take pride in intentional, thorough training and support of your colleagues.
- You know you can translate the back-end system functionality to front-end users so that it’s understandable and easily adopted.
- You are nimble and work well in fast paced organizations.
- You have an innate desire to go above and beyond to produce great work, and you possess both the patience and the appetite to do things right.
- You’re meticulous, obsessed with details, and you don’t let things fall through the cracks.
- You embody the CAC’s values of inclusion, compassion, open-mindedness, and teamwork.
- 1-2 years experience within the salesforce.com ecosystem, preferably in a configuration/administrative capacity, but we’re open to considering a super-user who is bright, tenacious, and looking to jump at the opportunity to grow quickly into an admin role.
- Experience working with 3rd party Salesforce applications.
- Relevant Associates degree or equivalent technical certification preferred.
- Highly proficient with Excel.
Job Specifications and Pay
This job is onsite, in our beautiful Albuquerque office. This job is Monday-Friday, full time, 40 hours per week and non-exempt. Candidates must be located in, or willing to relocate to, Albuquerque, NM. We offer an extremely competitive compensation and benefits package. Relocation package is available within the US.
Please follow this link to view the full job description on Indeed.com and apply for this role. You will be asked to submit a resume and cover letter sharing why you would like to work for the CAC and why you feel you would be a great fit. Please apply through Indeed.com and do not contact the company directly.
CAC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics.