About the Opportunity
The Center for Action and Contemplation (CAC) exists to awaken a more loving world through the teaching and practice of the contemplative tradition. To support our mission, we have invested deeply in the technology, team, and external support to move to Salesforce as the backbone of our work. Now, we are looking to expand our team to help us in our goal of creating a comprehensive, organization-wide solution.
We are innovating and having fun while building one of the best Salesforce teams out there. We are structured as a “product team,” which brings a product management focus to the way we build, develop, and maintain our systems. In this role, you will not only get to be a part of a highly driven and collaborative team, but you’ll work for an organization that promotes a healthy work-life balance and invests in your professional growth. You will be given the time, resources, and budgets to execute projects well.
As a Salesforce Administrator, you will collaborate with the CRM Product Manager to develop roadmaps for integrating Salesforce into the entire organization. You’ll be responsible for big systems, new build-outs, as well as system development and/or integration projects. You’ll take the lead on gathering requirements from our internal users, creating the technical architecture, designing the system/build-out, and overseeing quality assurance. In this role, you’ll take on projects like integrating an eCommerce system and measuring constituent participation in programs that equip people to be peaceful agents of change in the world.
You’re right for this role if you are a Salesforce pro who is meticulous about the details, obsessed with quality, hungry to grow, and able to adapt quickly to a constantly changing landscape. Most importantly, you must love working on teams and take pride in delivering well-designed systems to your internal customers.
- Under the guidance of the CRM Product Manager and external consultants, help build the CAC’s database infrastructure and roadmap.
- Work to maintain and/or iterate upon existing systems.
- Create fields, objects, validation rules, workflow rules, and more; update and maintain user records, profiles, permissions, and security.
- Lead data clean-up and migration, and monitor data quality on an ongoing basis to identify issues before they become major problems.
- Provide excellent user training and user support to encourage adoption.
- Work with CAC staff to define system needs and show them how to get what they’re looking for out of Salesforce.
- Manage system and data integrity by establishing end-user best practices, leveraging administrative tools and employing regressions testing.
- Engage in strategic brainstorming and roadmap planning, new system architecture, existing system iteration/improvements, and compose documentation.
- Execute various deep-dive technical projects sometimes working collaboratively, sometimes autonomously.
- Train and mentor junior-level Admins on the CRM Team, along with the CRM Product Manager.
Why you’re right for this job
- You absolutely love Salesforce, and your enthusiasm is contagious.
- You want to work within a team that pushes you and challenges you to do your best work.
- You are a strong leader. You know how to keep projects on track, collaborate cross-functionally, and deliver a high-quality product on time and on budget.
- You are highly self-sufficient, you love solving problems and tackling new challenges, but you know when it’s time to ask for help.
- You’re process-driven, strategic, and methodical in your work.
- You’re approachable, with a strong focus on internal customer service. You lead with “yes,” and you aren’t afraid to propose and test new approaches in order to find a solution.
- You know how to help change business processes and lead the internal adoption of a new tool.
- You don’t personalize feedback or others’ resistance to change because it’s part of the process.
- You are a skillful communicator and a great listener.
- You are nimble and work well in fast-paced organizations.
- You have an innate desire to produce great work, and you possess both the patience and the appetite to do things right.
- You’re meticulous, obsessed with details, and you don’t let things fall through the cracks.
- You can translate the back-end technical jargon to users so that it’s easy to understand.
- You geek out about the future of database management and cloud computing.
- You embody the CAC’s values of inclusion, compassion, open-mindedness, and teamwork.
- Minimum 2 years experience as a Salesforce Administrator is required.
- Salesforce Administrator Certification preferred.
- Experience working with 3rd party Salesforce applications.
- Relevant Associates degree or equivalent technical certification preferred.
- Proficient with Salesforce set up menu, workflows, process builder, demand tools and/or data loader, and basic database architecture modeling.
- Experienced in defining systems strategy and requirements, designing and prototyping, planning testing, and supporting training efforts.
Job Specifications and Pay
This job is onsite, in our Albuquerque office. This job is Monday-Friday, full time, 40 hours per week, exempt. Candidates must be located in, or willing to relocate to, Albuquerque, NM. We offer an extremely competitive compensation and benefits package. Relocation package is available within the US.
Please follow this link to view the full job description on Indeed.com and apply for this role. You will be asked to submit a resume and cover letter sharing why you would like to work for the CAC and why you feel you would be a great fit. Please apply through Indeed.com and do not contact the company directly.
CAC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics.